Thursday, August 2, 2007

A Woman's Downfall



A woman's downfall is that she will always be felled by her emotions. From what I see amongst most of my friends and acquaintances, the girl will always love the guy more than he loves her. A woman can say that she will not allow her emotions to rule her but she is lying or living in denial. At the end of the day, she will not be able to separate the emotional from the physical and she will end up hurt.

A woman's tears can make a man feel bad but it cannot guarantee that it will make him do something to make up for the tears he has caused her. I remarked to a friend that it takes a right woman to change a man but she corrected my assumption with the addition that it takes the right woman to make a man OPEN to changing.

And I wonder how long I'd last in this game. Because I think at the end of the day, my heart's too soft to play the consummate player's game.

6 comments:

Henry Leong said...

Probably emotion change after married!

Miss Verbose said...

:( why do they even have to change?

Henry Leong said...

Circumstances always change!

Anonymous said...

Being in love, is not rescuing one another.

Changes are inevitable, but what should remain is the love, regardless of circumstances.

Henry Leong said...

I agree true love is not influence by outside circumstances.

Miss Verbose said...

I believe the original point of this entry has not been recognized. This entry was written in reflection of how the girl loves the guy but they want different things and the girl then decides that some of him is better than none of him, and hence, she tries to accept his terms of a "relationship" except that it is not enough for her, and it kills her everyday but yet she cannot walk away.