Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Something to make you laugh

Sometimes, I find that I often let myself slip into the melancholy. A part of me derives secret pleasure in wallowing in a bout of self-misery. Often I think, pain and sadness is self-inflicted. Self-pity is a twisted pleasure we all indulge in. Saying that, I'd like to leave you guys with a video my friend showed me that brought a smile to my face.

I'm trying to be happier these days and it's not easy, being a sookie lala who loves to pout and sulk...

Anyway, I hope this brings a smile to your faces as well.

Live Life the way you want it to be. You can't always control the outcome but you can control how you deal with it.

http://www.funnyordie.com/videos/74

1 comment:

Unknown said...

hope things look up for you in the future as I'm sure they will